Sunday 1 March 2009

The Speech Organs


The Speech Organs is a compilation of sound poetry and vocal improvisation and assorted varieties thereof. It features the following artists:

Phil Minton
Institute of Sub-Dimensional Freq Research
Dead Labour Process
Hereharehere
D.O-NEIMAGI-N.E
Dylan Nyoukis
UFO Antler Band
CKDH
Id M Theft Able
WinsorDamonBeast
Towering Breaker
Fordell Research Unit
Usurper

Listen to Id M Theft Able's track below.
Buy it from here, music fans
4 POUNDS STERLING PLUS P+P


on-june-3rd-2008-around-1230 AM-i-went-out-to-the-end-of-the-dock-and-said-the-following-to-the-.mp3

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    I'm Desh here.
    It's really cute and I love those stuff.
    By the way as I was wandering through the blogosphere, I just randomly hit on your site.

    Since your blog has important information, I would be glad if you could put a link to my blog on you page. My blog is http://iya2009sl.blogspot.com

    Thank You
    Keep posting :

    http://iya2009sl.tk

    ReplyDelete